Saturday, March 21, 2009

Agility Dog in Training

Most of the video on this blog has been of Tess doing agility. Well, we have an agility dog in training, too, so I thought I'd post a video of Jazz at agility run-throughs last evening. Jazz had several good runs, including the one in the video below. We had just one mistaken trip up the A-frame (bad handler) and an otherwise great run. Jazz has been coming along nicely, and I'm looking forward to the two of us competing as a team when Jazz reaches 18 months of age. Big sister Tess isn't the only star in the family!


Too much fun at agility results in a syndrome known here in our household as "agility hangover." Here's Jazz this morning displaying full-blown symptoms of the dreaded malady!

6 comments:

  1. Hi guys!
    I thought I would stop by to let you know that if you are lookin' fur love you should stop by my blog as my brother Scooby has started a new "business". Come by and check it out.
    Big licks to you
    Suzuki
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Go Jazz! I absolutely adore that picture of her...what a sweet girl. I can't wait to see trial videos, but in the meantime I'm going to have Peyton watch her run and that nice *down* on the table! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indy sends kisses & "thank-woos" to Tess & Jazz...big thanks for your support! :)

    ReplyDelete