Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Obedience Photos

What a great surprise to find that one of my friends at WCOTC took photos of me and Jazz while we were in the Graduate Novice ring and sent them to me yesterday!



Figure 8 



Drop on Recall



Finish after the Recall



Dumbbell Recall




Recall over High Jump

I'm so happy to have these photos.  I've never allowed Jim to take pictures while we're in the obedience ring, because I don't want Jazz to catch sight of him and be distracted, so it was a special treat to have these appear in my e-mail inbox yesterday!

3 comments:

  1. Great job, girls!! Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I was actually able to comment!! Been silently following your exploits. If you can believe it, I am actually getting Sydney ready for the ring in the FALL!!! SOMETHING kicked in for her and she has been working like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo-hoo! Good to hear from you. Great to hear that you're getting Sydney ready to compete. I'll bet she's a lot of fun. Indy is starting a basic obedience class tomorrow evening. He has all the skills, but distractions are a big problem for him right now. He'd much rather play with all the other dogs, but that's an attitude that I love and I can hardly fault him for being too friendly with other dogs! Happy training with Sydney. Maybe we'll see you this fall at WCOTC!

      Delete