Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday!

Today we are celebrating Jazz's fourth birthday. I'm not sure where the years went, because it seems like she was a wee puppy just yesterday, but Jazz has spent her time on this earth wiggling her way deeper and deeper into my heart.



Here's Jazz sampling her birthday cake. Now, I don't think I've ever baked a cake for my husband's birthday, but Betty Crocker would have been proud of this cake! It's made with natural peanut butter and carrots and has a cream cheese frosting. The "chocolate" icing was made with carob powder, so it's all safe for the dogs.



Jazz got a chance to take a couple of licks on her own without the other dogs interrupting her birthday treat.

After Jazz had a good taste, it was everybody's turn!



Indy thought that this birthday business was seriously yummy and wants to know when he can have one of his own!!


So, another wonderful year has gone by with Jazz. This year, she's earned two AKC agility titles, two USDAA agility titles, six CPE agility titles, the AKC Therapy Dog certificate, her AKC Companion Dog title, and, the one I'm most proud of, her DCA Road Dog title. Jazz is so much fun to work with and train, and I look forward to many more years together.


3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL! Those four years certainly flew by. You are amazing and always make us proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should believe that Jazz is four already .... because Steeler is almost 6 - but where the heck did the time go?????

    Happy Birthday Jazz!!!! Any chance you could send me the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jazz you beautiful brown girl! Your Mom made you the coolest cake I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete